*****Before you purchase, please understand. This is our new line of graph mounts, we DO NOT have all of the console plate patterns. If you purchase, we may request that you trace out your console plate and send to us. BoatEFX will pay to ship the tracing to us. We will ship your mount within two business days of receiving your tracing. Thank you for helping us grow our new product line! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513)855-1192 with any questions.
**Our Dual LOCKING mount is portrayed in pictures- this mount does NOT include locks!
BoatEFX® NON Locking DUAL Graph Mount - Console
Industry first, fully locking rock solid graph mount for the console of your boat.
- Track system allows adjustability of mount and gimbal brackets to meet your needs
- Machined from 1/4" thick space grade aluminum
- 1/4" thick gimbal brackets
- Available in 10 different colors
- Graph Mount
- Graph Mount HDX Support Bracket
- HD Gimbal Brackets
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Available in 10 different colors
Made in Waynesville Ohio, USA.
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192