ECHOMAP™ UHD2 7" sv Ice Fishing Bundle with ECHOMAP™ UHD2 73sv & GT10HN-IF Transducer
Designed for the passionate angler, the ECHOMAP UHD2 73sv Ice Fishing Bundle provides detailed maps and sonar so you can transform your fishing experience.
- Built with a bright 7” touchscreen display and keyed assist
- Included transducer so you see what’s below
- Built-in flasher
- Garmin Navionics+™ maps with 23,000+ lakes
- Rugged, portable carrying case
ECHOMAP UHD2 Chartplotter
The 7” ECHOMAP UHD2 73sv chartplotter with touchscreen and keyed assist is perfect on the ice or on your boat (additional accessory purchase required).
Ice Fishing Transducer
This bundle includes the GT10HN-IF, a high narrow CHIRP ice fishing transducer with selectable beamwidth (7 to 16 degrees), and it provides crisp, clear fish arches with excellent target separation.
Garmin Navionics+ Maps
You get preloaded Garmin Navionics+ maps for exceptional detail on more than 23,000 U.S. lakes.
You can create custom pages that combine sonar, flashers, and maps on your display.
Supports Scanning Sonar
ECHOMAP UHD2 73sv also supports ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat (transducer sold separately).
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, glove-friendly portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
In the Box:
- ECHOMAP™ UHD2 73sv chartplotter
- GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Portable bag
- Foam float
- Power cable
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 9.5 x 10.5 in. / 26.7 x 22.9 x 26.7 cm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Display Size: 6.1 x 3.4, 7.0" in. / 15.5 x 8.7, 17.8 cm
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA, IPS
- Weight: 11 lbs / 5.0 kg
- Waterproof: IPX7
Maps & Memory:
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track Points: 50,000
- Tracks: 50 saved tracks
- Navigation Routes: 100
Ice Fishing Details:
- Battery Type, Size: SLA, 7Ah
- Bag Size: Small
- Included Transducer: GT10HN-IF
- Transducer Holding Feature: Foam float
- Has Built-in Receiver: Yes
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- Beidou: Yes
- Supports Waas: Yes
- Supports Multi-Band, Multi-Constellation GPS: Yes
- Built-in Auto Guidance+: Yes (downloadable via ActiveCaptain app)
- Garmin Navionics+ Inland & Coastal: Yes (see Additional)
- Garmin Navionics+ (Inland): Yes (see Additional)
Optional Map Support:
- Garmin Navionics+: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ VIision+™: Yes
- TOPO: Yes
- Standrad Mapping: Yes
- Garmin Quickdraw Tours: Yes
- ActiveCaptain® Compatable: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Displays Sonar: Yes
- Power Output: 500 W
- Traditional Sonar (Dual Frequency/Beam): Built-in (single channel CHIRP, 50/77/83/200 kHz, L, M, H CHIRP)
- ClearVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- SideVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- Panoptix™ Sonar: Yes
- Livescope; Yes
- NMEA 2000® Ports: Yes
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: 1
- Bluetooth® Pairing: Yes
- Ant+ (Connectivity): Yes
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection): Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ Inland & Coastal: 75sv Canada
- Garmin Navionics + (Inland): 75sv U.S. Lakes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Transducer: GT10HN-IF
- Screen Size: 7"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 14.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759322724
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192