ECHOMAP™ UHD2 93sv LiveScope™ Ice Fishing Bundle with ECHOMAP™ UHD2 93sv - LiveScope System
Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle. It includes a 9-inch ECHOMAP™ UHD2 combo with an LVS32-IF transducer and swivel pole mount.
- See up to 200’ in any direction with real-time sonar
- Use LiveScope™ forward mode so you know where to drill
- Use liveScope™ down mode so you can keep an eye on your jig and the fish
- Rugged, portable carrying case
- LiveScope Forward sonar shows up to 200’ all around you and below the ice, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole
- LiveScope Down sonar shows live sonar images of what is below the ice, so you can watch fish respond to your jig
ECHOMAP UHD2 Combo
Revolutionary real-time sonar pairs with a large 9-inch ECHOMAP UHD2 combo touchscreen display with a keyed assist, allowing you to see up to 200’ in any direction.
Two Modes One Transducer
LiveScope System offers two live-scanning sonar modes — Down and Forward. It features a transducer cable that stays flexible, even in freezing conditions
Garmin Navionics+ Maps
You get preloaded Garmin Navionics+ maps for exceptional detail on more than 23,000 U.S. lakes.
You can create custom pages that combine sonar, flashers, and maps on your display.
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, glove-friendly portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
In the Box:
- ECHOMAP™ UHD2 chartplotter (version depends on mapping selected)
- LVS32-IF transducer
- GLS™ 10 sonar module
- Ice fishing pole mount
- Tilt mount
- Power cable
- Portable fishing bag with handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 12.2 x 13.0 in. / 35 x 31 x 33 cm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Input: Touchscreen with Keyed Assist
- Display Size: 7.8 x 4.5, 9.0" in. / 19.5 x 11.5, 22.9 cm
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA, IPS
- Weight: 26.9 lbs / 12.2 kg
- Waterproof: IPX7
Maps & Memory:
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track Points: 50,000
- Tracks: 50 saved tracks
- Navigation Routes: 100
Ice Fishing Details:
- Battery Type, Size: SLA, 7Ah
- Bag Size: Extra Large (XL)
- Included Transducer: GT10HN-IF
- Transducer Holding Feature: Foam float
- Has Built-in Receiver: Yes
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- Beidou: Yes
- Supports Waas: Yes
- Supports Multi-Band, Multi-Constellation GPS: Yes
- Built-in Auto Guidance+: Yes (downloadable via ActiveCaptain app)
- Garmin Navionics+ Inland & Coastal: Yes (see Additional)
- Garmin Navionics+ (Inland): Yes (see Additional)
Optional Map Support:
- Garmin Navionics+: Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ VIision+™: Yes
- TOPO: Yes
- Standrad Mapping: Yes
- Garmin Quickdraw Contours: Yes
- ActiveCaptain® Compatable: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Displays Sonar: Yes
- Power Output: 500 W
- Traditional Sonar (Dual Frequency/Beam): Built-in (single channel CHIRP, 50/77/83/200 kHz, L, M, H CHIRP)
- ClearVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- SideVü™: Built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
- Panoptix™ Sonar: Yes
- Livescope; Yes
- NMEA 2000® Ports: Yes
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: 1
- Bluetooth® Pairing: Yes
- Ant+ (Connectivity): Yes
- Garmin Wi-Fi Network (Local Connection): Yes
- Garmin Navionics+ Inland & Coastal: 95sv Canada
- Garmin Navionics + (Inland): 95sv U.S. Lakes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Transducer: LiveScopeu2122 System with LVS32-IF
- Screen Size: 9"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 18"W x 20"L WT: 36.5 lbs
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192