GCV™ 20 Ultra HD Scanning Sonar Black Box
Add Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar to Your Compatible Chartplotter
The easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box allows you to redefine clarity and detail. Add any of the 3 GT34UHD transducer models to see stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — to your compatible chartplotter. And you can share sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar. It includes a max power output of 500 watts.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Physical dimensions: 9.9"×7.6"×2.6" (251mm × 192mm × 66mm)
- Weight: 1.86lbs (845g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 3
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W rms
- Maximum depth:
- 200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
- 125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total
What's In The Box?:
- GCV 20
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Brochure (pdf)
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192