GPS 24xd GPS Antenna w/ Heading Sensor - NMEA 2000
EXPLORE COASTAL WATERS
The GPS 24xd position receiver and antenna gives you precise location with multi-band GNSS and heading accuracy even at slow speeds.
- Navigate in more locations with expanded GNSS support.
- Get high-sensitivity tracking with fast GPS update rate.
- Accurately pinpoint your heading — regardless of speed.
- It’s water-resistant (IPX7) to withstand the elements.
- Install it easily with multiple mounting options.
- The antenna is compatible with NMEA 2000® devices.
Multi-band GNSS provides location accuracy to within 1 meter to compatible marine multifunction displays, instrument displays and autopilots.
The magnetic heading sensor provides accuracy to within 3 degrees, stabilizing charts, radar overlay and MARPA even at slow speeds.
Fast 10 Hz position update rates provide high-sensitivity position, velocity and time data.
Expanded GNSS Support
GPS 24xd provides access to four key global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo1, GLONASS and BeiDou1) to more accurately track in challenging conditions than GPS alone.
Multi-SBAS compatibility corrects signal measurement errors and provides information about the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of its signals.
Installation is easy with under-deck, pole and surface-mount options.
In The Box:
- GPS 24xd NMEA 2000®
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- Under deck mount
- NMEA 2000 backbone/drop cable (6 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.15 lbs
- UPC: 753759248215
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192