GPSMAP® 1042xsv GN+ with GMR 18HD+ & GT52-TM
You're a cruiser or sailor who prefers a keypad and wants built-in sonar and mapping. You need this all-in-one 10" chartplotter to guide the way.
Experience an advanced all-in-one solution with our 10” GPSMAP® 1042xsv keyed combo. It features a large, bright screen coupled with a keypad interface and multifunction control knob. A GT52-TM transducer is included for Garmin CHIRP sonar along with CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars. There’s also support for Panoptix™ and LiveScope™ sonar products and a wide range of other transducers (sold separately). Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations). Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. The combo also includes Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network. Use built-in Wi-Fi® technology to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras, and live sonar among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, and other sensors. These units also include integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and remote controls (sold separately). See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and more for up to four compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway.
- Large, bright 10” screen with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Includes GT52-TM transducer for Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars
- Supports Panoptix™ and LiveScope™ sonar products (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- Built-in wireless capabilities for Garmin mobile apps
- See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim, and more for up to four compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway
- Supports the Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, radar, maps, user data, and NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, and other sensors
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features include laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data, and more
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument, and remote controls (sold separately)
What's In The Box?
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- Bail mount with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GPSMAP x2 chartplotters are preloaded with Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal, and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192