GRF™ 10 - Rudder Feedback Sensor
Pair this sensor with the GHP 12™ to provide rudder position feedback and to detect and avoid rudder stops while sailing or boating.
The GRF 10 uses a magnetic sensor to relay position information, eliminating friction that causes other types of sensors to wear out. The arm of the GRF 10 is connected to the rudder of the boat and relays position information through the sensor to the mariner so they know where the rudder is - giving them an added peace of mind when starting from a stopped position, docking, launching or moving at slow speeds.
Additionally, the GRF 10, allows sailors to:
- Know where the rudder is positioned without having to look back
- Make smoother maneuvers and avoid over-compensating
- Save undue wear and stress on their autopilot system by eliminating force on the rudder when it's already stopped left or right.
- 6.5" Cable
- Max cable length 49'
- Compass safe distance 3.2'
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 1.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759989194
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192