GT24UHD-TM Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar All-In-One Transducer
- One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition
- See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü sonar
- Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts
Ultra-clear View of What’s Below
The GT24 Ultra High-Definition all-in-one transducer provides image details so clear and precise, you can actually see fish hanging just off branches of submerged trees, brush and rocks. You can see the difference between bigger and smaller fish and even see individual fish swimming in bait balls. You get the highest resolution ClearVü scanning sonar images available plus amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar1 — all in one transducer.
Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar shows you incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü scanning sonar. It’s easy to install with included transom and trolling motor mounts so you can start fishing faster.
¹For use with GPSMAP® 8400xsv/8600xsv chartplotter/sonar combos
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 8
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 9"W x 9"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759225360
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192