GT56UHD-THP Thru-Hull Mount Transducer - Pair
This all-in-one transducer offers ultimate versatility, featuring Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, high wide CHIRP traditional sonar, and more, so you can spend more time catching fish.
Get brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars. It puts more power on targets via a downward-facing element. See everything the first time with stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. SideVü sonar now has a 20% greater range at 1,000 kHz, so you can see even farther than before.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid color
- Mount this transducer your way — transom, trolling motor or thru-hull
- Cable Length (Feet): 25'
- Chirp: High Wide
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 12
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 18"L WT: 15 lbs
- UPC: 753759294236
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192