Large Portable Ice Fishing Kit
THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR LARGER FISHFINDER OR COMBO
This glove-friendly, easy-to-carry kit includes a high-narrow beam CHIRP transducer for crisp, clear traditional sonar scanning — plus a battery with charger and other components to easily transition from your boat to the ice for great wintertime fishing.
- To complete the kit, just add your STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo unit.
- The kit’s high- narrow CHIRP transducer offers precise fish and jig detection for ice fishing.
- Setup is simple and quick. Connect battery. Drill hole. Start ice fishing in minutes.
- The included silicon-coated power cable stays flexible in harsh winter conditions.
- Durable, wear-resistant nylon case keeps gear well-protected from the elements.
- The compact, rechargeable battery is made to run long and strong in cold weather.
Fits Like a Glove
The rugged all-weather case carries and protects your your large 9” Garmin STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo devices.
Included GT10HN-IF transducer features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar with selectable narrow beam angle (8 to 16 degrees).
All The Accessories
Additional kit contents include foam float, grommet, battery, charger, power cable and built-in cable management/storage.
- GT10HN-IF transducer
- Power cable
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Transducer adapter cable
- Cable grommet
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Power cable and 8-pin to 4-pin transducer adapter cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192