LiveScope™ XR System w/GLS 10™ & LVS62 Transducer
THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST HIT THE OPEN WATER
You didn’t think it could get better, but it did with the extended range of the LiveScope XR System. It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, now for coastal and open-water fishing.
- Explore the deep with an extended range up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
- Find fish circling your boat with clear views close around your hull.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes plus necessary mount.
The Long View
The Reverse Range Offset feature uses more of the screen to display fish and structure up to 500’ in freshwater and 350’ in saltwater.
A Close View
The Compress Range feature gives you a clear view close to your boat while keeping an eye on targets farther away.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Color Palettes
Choose from seven vivid color options — including aqua, Caribbean, lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Now scout even farther ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time.
Explore live views of the activity deeper beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
In The Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer
- Perspective mount (LiveScope XR LVS62 transducer only)
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192