MotorGuide Adapter Cables - 4-Pin
Trolling Motor Transducer to 4-Pin Fishfinder Adapter Cable
These adapter cables allow you to connect a compatible Garmin unit to a MotorGuide trolling motor transducer.
Compatible Garmin units w/8-pin connector:
echo™ series, echo dv series
Compatible MotorGuide trolling motors:
Tour - Sonar:
- TR75L FBD 45" 24V 20.8MT- Part # 930010450
- TR82L FBD 45" 24V 21MT - Part # 930011020
- TR82L FBD 50" 24V 21MT - Part # 930011030
- TR82L FBD 60" 24V 24MT - Part # 930011040
- TR109L FBD 45" 36V 21MT - Part # 930011050
- TR109L FBD 50" 36V 21MT - Part # 930011060
- TR109L FBD 60" 36V 24MT - Part # 930011070
- W55L 54" 12V w/ Foot Pedal - Part # 970100100
- W75L 48" 24V w/ Foot Pedal - Part # 970100110
- W75L 60" 24V w/ Foot Pedal - Part # 970100120
- Xi5-55FW 48" 12V FP SNR - Part # 940800190
- Xi5-55FW 54" 12V FP SNR - Part # 940800200
- Xi5-80FW 54" 24V FP SNR - Part # 940800110
- Xi5-80FW 60" 24V FP SNR - Part # 940800120
- Xi5-105FW 54" 36V FP SNR - Part # 940800150
- Xi5-105FW 60" 36V FP SNR - Part # 940800160
- Xi5-55FW 45" 12V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800210
- Xi5-55FW 54" 12V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800220
- Xi5-80FW 45" 24V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800270
- Xi5-80FW 54" 24V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800230
- Xi5-80FW 60" 24V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800240
- Xi5-105FW 54" 36V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800250
- Xi5-105FW 60" 36V FP SNR GPS - Part # 940800260
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Adapters
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 6"L WT: 0.13 lbs
- UPC: 753759998486
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192