Panoptix™ PS51-TH LiveVü Forward Transducer
The Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground* by displaying the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter. You will have more confidence when navigating unfamiliar water because Panoptix FrontVü is a narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat and not with what is off to each side. Panoptix PS51-TH features a stainless steel thru-hull mount. Displays depth and temperature data and is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters.
*The ability to effectively avoid running aground with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- Panoptix™ multibeam thru-hull transducer with premium FrontVü forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running aground*
- Displays the bottom ahead of your boat in real time on your chartplotter
- See the bottom up to 300ft ahead of the boat (at 8 to 10 times the currect depth)
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar (20°), shows the bottom in front of your boat, not what is off to each side
- Simple to use, can be shared across Garmin Marine Network with other chartplotters
- Includes AHRS for motion stabilization so you can see what is in front of your boat even in rough water
- Displays depth and temperature data
- Compact size and shape, standard 50.88mm (2") stainless steel thru-hull mount
- Compatible with all Panoptix™ capable Garmin chartplotters
- Panoptix PS51-TH forward thru-hull transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Fairing block
- Blanking plug
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Owner's Manual (pdf)
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192