Panoptix™ PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
Panoptix™ is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. The PS60 offers the same features as the PS30 transom mount version, but in a thru-hull installation. This configuration is ideal for coastal and offshore fishermen with larger boats. Panoptix PS60 transducer allows you to see fish and bait swimming under your boat - in real time. To truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it for yourself.
- LiveVü Down - Provides real-time moving sonar images below the boat; see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around and pinpoint their destination left of right and their depth
- RealVü 3-D Down - Scans the area below the boat from front to back and side to side, providing a full 3-D view showing bottom contour changes, fish and structure, even while stationary
- RealVü Historical - Provides a wealth of historical sonar data - used for finding fish located throughout the entire water column in 3-D, from bottom to surface
- Mounting Option - Stainless steel stem, fairing block and mounting hardware allow for thru-hull installation on a boat with a deadrise between 0 and 25 degrees
- Panoptix PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Mount
- Fairing Block
- Split Ring RJ45 Connector and Documentation
- Integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 8000/8500 Series
- GPSMAP® 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 Series Chartplotters
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Temperature: No
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: RJ45
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Chirp: No
- Cable Length (Feet): Ethernet 30' - Power 15'
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 21"L WT: 18.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759129286
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192