Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Corepack with SmartPump v2 & GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic corepack with SmartPump v2 and GHC™ 50 display gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument.)
- The SmartPump v2 is a one-size-fits-most solution that provides optimal control and confidence on the water. Plus, gain better thermal performance, higher reliability, and lower power consumption.
- Gain more freedom when maneuvering your boat. This corepack allows for optional Shadow Drive technology to automatically disengage the autopilot when you turn the wheel.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
- When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately.)
Technical Specifications - SmartPump v2:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 7 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 9 5/8" (197 mm x 190 mm x 244 mm)
- Weight - 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Temperature range - From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Material - Electronics Control Unit (ECU) - fully gasketed, aluminum alloy. Bracket - carbon steel. Manifold - aluminum alloy. Motor - aluminum alloy
- Power cable length - 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Power input - 11.5-30 Vdc
- Fuse - 40 A, blade-type
- Main power usage (standby) - less than 1 A.
- Main power usage (engaged) - 5-10 A and peak - 34 A
- Flow rate - Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute
- Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in. 7-second lock to lock up to 17 cu in
Technical Specifications - CCU:
- Dimensions: 3 19/32" diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5' (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16 V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
Technical Specifications - Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) - 29/32" × 1.0" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight - 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range - from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length - 10' (3.0 m)
Technical Specifications - Reactor 40:
- Unit dimensions (W x H x D) - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- Display resolution (W x H) - 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Type - QVGA color LCD display
- NMEA output - NMEA 2000
- Supply voltage - 10 to 20V
- Operating temperature - -15° C to 70 C° (5° F to 158° F)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot Display
- SmartPump v2
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit) power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192