Reactor™ 40 Kicker Autopilot with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for small gasoline boats, this Reactor 40 kicker autopilot gives you the extra hand you need, so you can fish and explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 kicker autopilot is the perfect companion for your small gasoline-powered boat
- Sit back and relax. With this autopilot, you can maintain heading hold and stay on course.
- You’re not just getting an autopilot; you’re getting a convenient floating handheld remote, too.
- Easily fine-tune autopilot throttle settings with the touch of a button.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
This kicker autopilot works for boats with small gasoline outboard motors up to 25 horsepower1.
STAY ON COURSE
Whether you’re fishing for your favorite species or just taking your sailboat out of the marina, this autopilot helps maintain heading hold and route to keep you on the course — even against the wind, waves, or heavy current.
EASY-TO-USE REMOTE CONTROL
The Reactor 40 kicker autopilot includes a convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display. This allows you to quickly and easily control throttle settings as well as drop to idle speeds when netting a fish or coming up to a mooring.
OPTIONAL GHC 50 BUNDLE
Combine the Reactor 40 autopilot with the GHC 50 autopilot instrument to add a dedicated touchscreen autopilot display to your helm. Plus, GHC 50 allows you to share data and settings with Garmin MFDs and other installed Garmin devices.
What's in the Box?
- GHC™ 50
- CCU (Course computer unit)
- ECU (Electronic control unit)
- ECU power cable
- ECU to CCU interconnect cable
- Steering actuator
- Throttle actuator
- Autopilot remote
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- 2 NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 male terminator
- NMEA 2000 female terminator
1 See Autopilot Guide for details on supported motors and required accessories.
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192