Reactor™ 40 Kicker Autopilot without GHC™ 20 Autopilot Display
Designed for Use with Kicker Motors
- Specially designed for boats with small gasoline outboard motors up to 20 horsepower
- Helps maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current
- Includes convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display (requires compatible ANT® technology-capable MFD or GHC 20 autopilot display; both sold separately)
- Easily fine-tune autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button to quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish
- Easy to install and integrate with our GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000® network-compatible GPS system
Whether you’re going for salmon, trout, walleye or some other species or just taking your sailboat out of the marina, your Reactor 40 kicker autopilot can help you maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current.
Easy-to-use Remote Control
The Reactor 40 kicker autopilot includes a convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display. Quickly and easily fine-tune your autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button, and quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish or coming up to a mooring. Enjoy easy integration with our GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000 network-compatible GPS system for a seamless onboard setup.
In the Box:
- CCU (Course computer unit)
- ECU (Electronic control unit)
- ECU power cable
- ECU to CCU interconnect cable
- Steering actuator
- Throttle actuator
- Autopilot Remote
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Steering Type: Kicker
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 14"W x 21"L WT: 15.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759221713
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192