Reactor™ 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument Pack
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 mechanical/retrofit/solenoid corepack and GHC™ 50 display give you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your mechanical/retrofit/solenoid steered system.
- Choose between class A, class B compact, or class B drive units for your steering system (sold separately). All Garmin linear drives include built in rudder feedback sensing.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot and/or GRF™ 10 Sensor enhances your autopilot experience.
Technical Specifications - ECU/CCU:
- CCU dimensions - 4.3" x 4.4" x 1.9" (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- ECU dimensions - 6.6" x 4.6" x 2.1" (16.8 x 11.7 x 5.3 cm)
- Supply voltage - 10 to 30 V
- Operating temperature - from -15° C to 60 C° (5° F to 140° F)
Technical Specifications - Buzzer/Alarm:
- Dimensions (L × Diameter) - 29/32" × 1" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight - 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range - from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length- 10' (3.0 m)
Technical Specifications - GHC™ 50:
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 5.5” x 4.1” x 2.0” (14.0 x 10.5 x 5.1 cm)
- Display Type - 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Size - 5" (12.7 cm)
- Touch Display - Yes
- Knob Control - With GRID 10/20
- Remote Control via ANT+® Connectivity - Yes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Yes
- NMEA 2000 Networking - Yes
- Ethernet - Yes
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 Marine Autopilot Display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
*Sold as an Individual
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192