SteadyCast™ Heading Sensor
Know where you're actually casting. SteadyCast heading sensor is a simple, easy-to-install solution that provides fast calibration and premium heading accuracy. It aligns your boat bow to its actual orientation so you know where you are casting according to your chartplotter screen.
Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
Its heading output rate at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at trolling speeds or when dead in the water.Effective in Rough Waters
You can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough water.Easy Installation, Fast Calibration
SteadyCast heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. Basic calibration for displays other than Garmin is also supported. Its 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference, and it's built to withstand bilge environments.In The Box:
- SteadyCast heading sensor with integrated NMEA 2000® drop cable (6 ft)
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Output Frequency (mHz): 10Hz
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 753759173838
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192