STRIKER™ Plus 4 Ice Fishing Bundle
MARK IT. NAME IT. FIND YOUR WAY BACK.
Enjoy year-round fishing with the portable STRIKER™ Plus 4 ice fishing bundle with waypoint marking.
- Bring color to the water with this easy-to-use fishfinder with a bright 4” display.
- You need to see what’s beneath the surface. With the included dual-beam ice fishing transducer, you can.
- Nondescript ice, no problem. Mark your spot and find your way back with waypoints.
- Fish what you know with custom-made maps using Quickdraw Contours.
- It goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
This ice fishing bundle includes the STRIKER Plus 4 fishfinder with a bright 4.3” display and built-in GPS.
The bundle also includes a dual-beam ice fishing transducer with Garmin traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. STRIKER Plus 4 can now store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Part of the appeal of this bundle is that it’s not just made for the ice. Get a Garmin GT8 or GT15 transducer (each sold separately), and the STRIKER Plus 4 fishfinder works on open water.
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
- STRIKER™ Plus 4 fishfinder
- Dual Beam-IF transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
- Portable fishing kit
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Transducer Type: Portable
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Screen Size: 4"
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 10.5 lbs
- UPC: 753759264604
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192