STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv Fishfinder with GT20-TM
See fish and structure in colorful detail with the STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv fishfinder. This easy-to-use 7” device now features high-contrast color palettes to make it easier to see what’s beneath the surface. It includes a GT20 transducer for best-in-class Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar. High-sensitivity GPS lets you mark hot spots, plan routes and view your boat’s speed. Create and save maps with 1’ contours with built-in Quickdraw Contours software. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community. STRIKER Vivid 7cv includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Easy-to-use 7” color fishfinder with vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi® connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain® app1 to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community
1 Requires app on your compatible smartphone paired to the STRIKER™ Vivid 7cv fishfinder; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Transom Mount DownVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 500 W (77/200 kHz) Transducer with Temp - 4-Pin
Get ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat with this all-in-one 4-pin transducer.
This 20' transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (DownVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (DownVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- Included Transducer: GT20-TM
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 9"W x 12"L WT: 4.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759268367
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192