VHF 315 Marine Radio
Enjoy Reliable Communication
- Reliable 25-watt VHF Class D DSC marine radio
- Includes GHS™ 11 handset and new active speaker to use as intercom between up to 3 stations
- Built-in GPS receiver (requires external antenna)
- NMEA 2000® connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays
- Preprogrammed with U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
The 25-watt VHF 315 marine radio with Class D DSC is a modular communication solution. It provides the security of reliable communication and full NOAA weather alerts on the water by meeting the latest industry standards. It’s easy to use and integrates seamlessly into the Garmin onboard system. It has a built-in GPS receiver with connector for required external antenna. VHF 315 includes a GHS 11 handset and new active speaker to use as an intercom between up to 3 stations. It’s also equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. NMEA 2000 connectivity enables easy integration with compatible chartplotters, multifunction displays and convenient software updates. Simplified handset connectors and an uncomplicated, easy-to-use interface allow you to get your radio set up quickly, so you can get back out on the water and start communicating.
- VHF 315 marine radio
- GHS 11
- Cradle (for GHS 11)
- Active speaker
- Power cable
- Deck cable (10 meters)
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Built-In GPS: Yes
- AIS: No
- Hailer: Yes
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- Scrambler Capable: No
- Color: Grey
- Intercom Capability: Yes
- Listen-Back: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 11"L WT: 9.2 lbs
- UPC: 753759205522
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192