Precision GPS Antenna
The AS GRP is a precision GPS Receiver that provides fast position fixes accurate within 2.5 meters. This accessory provides more accurate and faster position fixes than industry-standard GPS.
- Compatible with: all APEX Series, all SOLIX Series (with AS GPS NMEA adapter), all HELIX 15 Series, all HELIX 12 Series, all HELIX 10 Series, all HELIX 9 Series, all HELIX 7 G2N/G3N Series, all ONIX Series (with AS GPS NMEA adapter), all 1100 Series, all 900 Series, all 800 Series
- Receiver dimensions: 3.25" diameter, 1.5" high and comes with 20' cable and has a 1"-14 thread count stem mountable with an optional antenna stem (antenna stem not included).
- Software must be 6.300 or higher for the Humminbird system to be compatible with the AS GRP GPS receiver.
- Note: APEX, SOLIX and ONIX Series require purchase of AS GPS NMEA cable for connection.
- Note: this GPS receiver WILL NOT work with InterLink.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.25 lbs
- UPC: 082324037863
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192