HB2124 CHIRP Radar
Compatible with select networking HELIX models and ONIX, Humminbird CHIRP Radar features CHIRP pulse compression, setting a new standard for compact solid state radar. It delivers superior RADAR imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. This translates to better situational awareness in low-visibility conditions and helps identify birds and floating obstacles for clues to where gamefish are located. You can also track weather and vessels with amazing definiton.
- Antenna Dimension - 21" Enclosed Dome
- Antenna Type - Patch Array
- Peak Power Output - 20W
- Transmit Frequency - 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Beam width (nominal) - 4.9° Horizontal and 20° Vertical
- Input Voltage - 12 or 24 VDC (Miniumum - 10.8 Volts, Maximum - 31.2 Volts)
- Networking - Ethernet
- Maximum Range Scale - from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Power Consumption - Transmit mode - 17W; Standby Mode - 7W; Sleep Mode - 2W
- Duplexer - Circulator
- Pulse Widths @ 3 dB - 40 ns to 14.7µs
- CHIRP Lengths - 400 ns to 20µs
- CHIRP Bandwidth - Up to 32 MHz
- IF Bandwidth - 26 MHz
- Noise - Less than 4 dB
- Polarization - Horizontal
- Waterproofing - IPX6
- Weight - 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Compatibility Networking HELIX models and all ONIX models
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Array Size (Inches): 21"
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 24"W x 24"L WT: 21.2 lbs
- UPC: 082324050169
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192