HDR 650 In-Dash Digital Depthsounder
The HDR 650 In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder gives you instant, reliable digital depth readings, and offers customizable bezel and face colors to complement italled gauges. This unit comes packed with a transom mount transducer. Bezel colors included: White, Black and Chrome. Face plate colors included: White and Black.
- Easy to Install into Existing 2 1/8 inch gauge opening
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to read large, backlit LCD display for use at night
- Wires to Ignition Switch for Auto Power On
- Shallow and Deep Depth Alarms
- Reads in Feet
- Tracks Bottom Up to 70 MP
- 1.25" LCD Display
- 200kHz operating frequency
- 600 ft depth
- Deep/Shallow water alarms
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Shape: Round
- Screen Size: 1-1/4"
- Instrument Function: Depth
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 082324034992
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192