Up to $55 Humminbird PrePaid Mastercard w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2023 VIEW
ICE 45 Ice Fishing Flasher
Humminbird's ICE 45 ice fishing flasher uses a 3-color fiber-optic flasher with a center dial LCD display engineered for peak performance in temperatures as cold as -20xF. The LCD includes digital depth and allows the flasher to automatically adjust the depth scale, eliminating the guesswork and estimation of depth scale overlays. Rely on Humminbird ice flashers to find your spots and keep your cooler full.
At the heart of the Humminbird ICE 45 Ice Flasher is a Dual Beam 9 Degree (240 kHz) 19 Degree (455 kHz) transducer allowing for a greater overall cone of view. This flasher runs at four depth scales in manual mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 80 ft., and 200 ft., and seven depth scales in automatic mode: 20 ft., 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft. 100 ft., 120 ft. and 200 ft.
The ICE 45 includes a 4 button control pad with zoom, gain, noise, and beam selections for easy fine-tuning. An LCD battery voltage indicator lets you know the flasher's power condition. This unit includes a rechargeable 7 amp hour 12 volt battery and charger.
- LCD and 3-color fiber-optic flasher display
- Overlay depth scale delivers excellent viewing in sunlight
- 1800 watts peak-to-peak power
- 10-step interference rejection
- 4 depth scales (manual mode): 20', 40', 80', 200'
- 7 depth scales (auto mode): 20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200'
- Shuttle mount with built-in gimbal bracket
- 7AH battery with charger
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov. Owner's Manual (pdf)
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192