MEGA Live Hand Control with Universal Mount
Every detail, in any direction, now for every boat. The Universal Hand Control for MEGA Live provides hand control steering of the MEGA Live transducer. This brings this technology to virtually any boat, thanks to an adjustable GeigerTec mount, made from billet aluminum. And since Universal Hand Control for MEGA Live is mounted independent of your trolling motor's steering, you'll have an uninterrupted picture of what's below, even while fishing in wind, waves, or using Spot-Lock™.
- Compatible Humminbird control heads: All APEX™ models, All SOLIX® models, and HELIX® 8-12 G3N & HELIX 7-15 G4N models (Must be MEGA Side Imaging or MEGA Down Imaging model).
- MEGA Live Imaging allows fish and structure to be seen in real time, with no gaps in sonar coverage, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging® throughout the entire sonar view.
- Choose from multiple viewing modes: Forward Mode for partial coverage below the boat and out away from the boat, Down Mode for a full view below, and Landscape Mode for a wide, top-down view looking out and around the boat.
- Mark and view waypoints on the MEGA Live Imaging sonar screen to remember productive fishing spots for next time.
- Transducer shaft length: 50 inches.
- The mounting Plate can be direct mounted or mounted in a Cannon Aluminum Mounting Track.
- Mounting Bracket Material: CNC-machined billet aluminum.
- What's Included: MEGA Live Imaging Transducer, Adjustable Mounting Arm, Shaft and Handle, Ethernet Cable, Power Cable, and Mounting Hardware.
- Live Sonar Coverage: 20 degrees x 120 degrees
- Independent Mount
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192