Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
Active Imaging HD™ Ghost Nosecone
Bring the ultimate fishfinding clarity to your Ghost® Trolling Motor with the high-definition Active Imaging™ HD 3-in-1 nosecone. Get the most precise images of fish and structure from Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, high-frequency SideScan, and DownScan Imaging™, plus FishReveal™ DownScan and a new FishReveal SideScan* view, making fish identification easy.
*Requires S3100 sonar module for Fish Reveal SideScan
- High definition (up to 1.2MHz) SideScan and DownScan Imaging deliver the most precise images of fish and structure
- Lowrance CHIRP with superb clarity and target separation
- FishReveal™ DownScan
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz and 455/1.2MHz frequencies
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS PRO, HDS LIVE*, HDS Carbon*, Elite FS*
*Requires S3100 module for FishReveal SideScan
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192