Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar Transducer
Watch high-resolution images of fish movements – tracking them as they swim in and around cover with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. When you see how fish are located near structure and watch them respond to your lure, you will know if your current technique is working, or if it’s time to make an adjustment – information that is harder to get from traditional sonar or structure imaging.
Track fish and your presentation with high-resolution views in front or below your boat, or use the Scout mode to see an ultra-wide, overhead view of structure and fish activity in front of your boat, perfect for finding bait balls and big schools of fish.
- Get three views from one transducer: Forward view ahead of your boat, Down view below your boat, or Scout view – an ultra-wide, overhead view in front of your boat
- See how fish are positioned in and around structure and watch them respond to your lure as it happens
- High-resolution live images remove the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are active
- Compatible with HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, and Elite FS
- ActiveTarget transducer Only - 000-15594-001
- ActiveTarget Black Box Only - 000-15595-001
- ActiveTarget Trolling Motor shaft Mount - 000-15770-001
- ActiveTarget Trm FWD/DOWN Mount - 000-15771-001
- ActiveTarget Trolling Motor Scout Mount - 000-15772-001
- Power Cable 4PIN - 000-00128-001
- 15' ethernet cable - 000-0127-29
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192