Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting, and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps, and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution, SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight, or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging Enhancements
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- The heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one-touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics®, and more
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance/CMOR
- Included Transducer: 000-14489-001
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 16"W x 18"L WT: 14.6 lbs
- UPC: 9420024171950
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192