Talon BT 12' Shallow Water Anchor - Blue
When you find the right fishing spot time is critical. You can’t wait to anchor, can’t wait to cast, and can’t be bothered to move until you get what you came for. That’s why we designed every inch of Talon to hold you in place effortlessly and relentlessly – every time out.
- Multiple Control Options: Control Talon from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Control Panel, Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), and standard (normal anchoring)
- Built-in Work Light: Illuminate the boat transom any time of day — or night. Includes two colors (white and blue) and each has three brightness intensity settings
- Talon Remote: Lets you control stow, deploy, anchoring modes, multiple Talon selection and work light; comes standard with one wireless remote
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Control Talon from your mobile device (iOS or Android) and easily update software
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee
- Vertical Deployment: Keeps Talon out of the way of your fishing lines
- Wave Absorption: Built-in floating suspension keeps your boat anchored down even in rough water, enabling your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Talon with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Pivoting Design: Talon includes a mounting bracket that allows for up and down adjustments to fit any transom, 30 degrees of pivoting and easy removal
- Deployment Notification Alarm: Alerts you when trying to take off while Talon is deployed
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Talon safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Color: Blue
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 15"W x 75"L WT: 63 lbs
- UPC: 029402046157
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192