Due to High Demand, Most BoatEFX Steps Ship Within 5-12 Business Days.
Skeeter Bass Boat Trailer Steps by BoatEFX
- New Molded Handle Grip and Color Match Decal!
- All steel construction
- Handle length is 34"
- 2 part powder paint finish, every step has a base coat of a highly corrosion resistant Zinc primer and then a heavy finish coat of black texture powder coating
- Glow in the dark step indicators
- Color accent options to match your boat
- Easy 5 bolt installation and safety rail for quickly and safely entering and exiting your trailered boat
Make using your BoatEFX Steps even easier! Add our NEW angled handle extension! This puts the handle closer to boat for added safety.
360 degrees of adjustability
Fits in standard 7 ft tall garages
Replaces the original handle that was included your BoatEFX Step
* If you have the factory tool box/step on the the tongue of your boat, BoatEFX Step will not allow tongue to fold all the way back. Contact us for more details.
For Canadian Orders please call 1-937-901-7130
*Recommended Weight Limit For Steps is 450lbs.
Rise of Steps:
3 Step: 26" rise with 12" between each step
4 Step: 28" rise with 10" between each step
4 Step Deep Vee: 33" rise with 11" between each step
INSTALLATION: Skeeter Bass Boat Trailer Steps by BoatEFX
I love them that makes it so much easier to get in the boat at my age I am 68 years old and it makes it real easy
Easy install . They work great very pleased
I haven't had a opportunity to take out the boat seeing that the weather hasn't given me a chance. But as promised by you it has exciting my expectation. I like the fact I don't have to climb over my trolling motor. 😃
Was excited to get my steps and install - only to have an issue with wrong steps being sent. I contacted customer support who responded the next day and even gave me a personal cell # to contact. They knew the issue immediately and sent replacement steps. Terrific customer service and the finished product looks amazing!
Works great, only thing was where it connects to the trailer the holes were to close together had to drill the holes a little bigger.