At BoatEFX we want to ensure customer satisfaction and understand the impersonal interface that placing an order online has. BoatEFX customers are our first priority, without you BoatEFX would have no reason to exist. Rest assured we have your best interest in mind, when you place an order, if an issue arises we will absolutely take care of it!
Below are some answers of frequently asked questions that we receive from our customers:
- Step installation is very simple and only takes10-15 mins
- No drilling required on most boat trailers.
- All of our steps will fit through a standard 7ft tall door.
- If you have any issue with fitment of steps, please give us a call (513-855-1192) we will do whatever is needed to get you fixed up and on the water!
- Weight capacity of BoatEFX Steps are 450lbs.
- Steps are made from American steel
- All of our steps are cut, welded, and powder coated in house
- All of our metal products are sandblasted then coated with a high zinc primer powder. They are then coated with a super durable semi gloss black texture powder. Our two step powder coating offers excellent corrosion/UV protection
- The dimensions of each step are 6 1/2" x 8"
- Steps will not stick out beyond boat trailer tire
- You will still be able to utilize your trailer swing tongue, although the angle of swing may be limited. On most boat trailers, you can swap the bolt and pin on the swing away junction for your tongue to swing the opposite direction.
- We can powder coat steps in custom colors as well as galvanized. There is an upcharge for this. Email us at: Sales@BoatEFX.com
- Don't see your boat on our website? Shoot us an email (Sales@BoatEFX.com) or give us a call 513-855-1192. We make custom steps for most all brands. You can also visit our custom step order form on our site.
- BoatEFX Booma Step can be installed on almost any trailer.
- Booma Step bolts on the top of trailer tongue. This allows the step to swing of your trailer frame when tongue if folded.