Crestliner Boat Trailer Steps by BoatEFX
IMPORTANT: Please Contact us if your trailer winch post/ roller post has been modified from factory original OR if you have a different or modified trailer from the factory original.
- USA made
- All steel construction
- Handle length is 34"
- 2 part powder paint finish
- Glow in the dark step indicators
- Color accent options to match your boat
- Easy 5 bolt installation and safety rail for quickly and safely entering and exiting your trailered boat
Make using your BoatEFX Steps even easier! Add our NEW angled handle extension! This puts the handle closer to boat for added safety.
- 360 degrees of adjustability
- Fits in standard 7 ft tall garages
- Replaces the original handle that was included your BoatEFX Step
- Hardware Included
Protect your steps from theft with StepLOX
Stainless steel lock nuts replace some of the traditional nuts used for mounting. Special socket tool provided to install.
*Recommended Weight Limit For Steps is 450lbs. For Canadian Orders please call 1-513-855-1192
Rise of Steps:
3 Step: 26" rise with 12" between each step.
4 Step: 28" rise with 10" between each step.
4 Step Deep V: 33" rise with 11" between each step.
Crestliner® is a registered trademark. BOATEFX’s and its products, namely a step product, are not in any way affiliated.
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192