Protect your expensive fish finders, chart-plotters, graphs, sonars, and depth finders with BoatEFX® GraphLOX®
Select number of locks from dropdown above
- GraphLOX® are machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum. Paired with a high security lock, you will have confidence leaving your graphs unattended without the risk of theft.
- GraphLOX are anodized in Black, Red, or Blue
- Each lock Includes GraphLOX®, 2 keys and hardware.
- GraphLOX® stick out from your graph about 1"
- Each order of GraphLOX® will be keyed alike
(One lock per side of graph)
**We recommend 1 GraphLOX® per side of each graph
- 2 Locks included in 2 Pack ** (Free Shipping over $100!)
- 1 Locks included in Single Pack **
******Each order of GraphLOX® will be keyed alike******
Works with the following graphs:
LOWRANCE® | HUMMINBIRD® | GARMIN® | RAYMARINE® | SIMRAD®
- Elite Series™
- Hook Series
- HDS Live 9 with factory plastic gimbals are not compatible with GraphLOX®. You will need to purchase BoatEFX HDX gimbals to use GraphLOX®
- Apex - contact us for Apex 19
- 800 Series
- 900 Series
- 1100 Series (Contact Us)
Made in Waynesville Ohio, USA.
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192