14 M SILR Y - SOLIX®/APEX® Side Imaging Left-Right Splitter Cable
The 14 M ID SILR Y cable allows for two Side Imaging transducers to be connected to into a single sonar input on a Humminbird chartplotter. This y-cable utilizes the two Side Imaging transducer to act as independent port and starboard Side Imaging sonar sources when boat hulls and transducer obstructions require separate transducers for a clear picture on each side of the vessel. This rigging cable provides the ability to install a separate high-speed Humminbird 2D transducer for high-speed depth reading and sonar performance. Alternatively, this cable can also be used to add an accessory Airmar® 2D transducer to a Humminbird control head that also has a Side or Down Imaging transducer connected at the same time. This cable supports Transducer ID for automatic recognition and easy setup of Airmar® accessory transducers.
- Compatible with: All SOLIX and APEX models
- Combines two Side Imaging transducers together, acting as independent port and starboard Side Imaging sonar sources and can then be connected to a single Humminbird control head.
- Includes transducer ID for Airmar® accessory transducers when used in combination with 14 M ID SIDB Y (#720111-1)
- Cable length: 30" (76 cm)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192