14-M360-2DDI-Y - MEGA 360 & 2D/MDI 14-Pin Y-Cable
This Y cable allows for the connection of a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and a 14-pin HW / MDI+ transducer (including Built-in MEGA Imaging) to the same compatible Humminbird fish finder.
- Combines MEGA 360 Imaging transducer and 14-pin Dual Spectrum / MEGA Imaging+ transducers (including Built-in MEGA Imaging) into one 14-pin plug for connection to the same, compatible SOLIX fish finder, or HELIX fish finder with additional AD HELIX M360 adapter.
- For use when connecting a MEGA 360 Imaging transducer to a compatible SOLIX or HELIX fish finder, in conjunction with a Built-in MEGA Imaging transducer or external 14-pin HW /MDI+ transducer.
- If this cable is being used with a HELIX fish finder, then the #720106-1 AD HELIX M360 adapter must be attached between this y-cable and the HELIX unit, to the single plug end of the Y cable.
- Compatible with Built-in MEGA Imaging transducers on select Minn Kota trolling motors
- 30" (76 cm) cable on Dual Sprectrum CHIRP side of cable
- 10' (3 m) cable on the MEGA 360 side
- Waterproof, screw-on, 14-pin connectors
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Type: Adapters
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 0.95 lbs
- UPC: 082324054860
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192