AS GPS HS
Precision GPS Antenna w/Heading Sensor
The AS GPS HS is a precision GPS receiver with heading sensor provides fast position fixes with an accuracy within 2.5 meters. An internal compass also provides constant boat heading displayed on your Humminbird chart screen, even while sitting still. This heading sensor makes it easy to understand your boat’s direction in correlation to the GPS chart for precision boat control.
- Compatible with the following models: all SOLIX (with AS GPS NMEA adapter), all HELIX 12, all HELIX 10, all HELIX 9, all HELIX 8, all HELIX 7 G2N & G3N, all MEGA 360 Imaging models, all 360 Imaging models, all ONIX Series*, 859ci HD Combo, 859ci HD DI Combo, 859ci HD XD Combo, 899ci HD SI Combo, 959ci HD Combo, 959ci HD DI Combo, 959ci HD XD Combo, 999ci HD SI Combo, 1159ci HD Combo, 1159ci HD DI Combo, 1159ci HD XD Combo, 1199ci HD SI Combo
- Receiver dimensions: 3.25" diameter, 1.5" high and comes with 20' cable and has a 1"-14 thread count stem mountable with an optional antenna stem (antenna stem not included).
- This receiver requires software 6.570 or higher in the compatible Humminbird product.
- Note: SOLIX and ONIX Series require purchase of AS GPS NMEA cable for connection. APEX requires the AS GPS adapter
- When used with 360 Imaging, provides the ability to mark accurate waypoints anywhere on the screen.
- Note: this GPS receiver WILL NOT work with InterLink.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 1.25 lbs
- UPC: 082324035791
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192