CoastMaster™ Premium Edition - Florida - Version 1
CoastMaster Premium, Florida arms saltwater anglers with even more information to identify the most productive areas in all Florida coastal waters.
- 2D Shaded Relief makes bottom detail and depth changes easy to spot
- Navigate confidently and find new fishing spots with the help of Enhanced Aerial Imagery.
- The Auxiliary Contours layer provides additional contours in shallow water areas.
- The Bottom Hardness layer helps anglers identify bottom composition and key fish-holding areas.
- Highest quality information possible based on government-sourced data
- Industry-standard navigation aids provide a familiar look and feel that captains and anglers are accustomed to
- VX Technology: Vector-accelerated maps provide improved map loading and the ability to pan and zoom with incredible speed.
- Choose from a wide array of color palettes.
- Multiple chart viewing options; fishing chart view, nautical chart view, and custom viewing modes. Simple and easy to change from fishing charts to nautical charts, or create your own custom view settings.
- View depth contours, spot soundings, artificial reefs, navigational aids, and points of interest
- Dynamic tide & currents information- Provides information for speed and direction of currents, as well as tide height and direction.
- The most-detailed traditional charts and High Definition (HD) charts with contours as accurate as 1-foot increments
- Powerful, patented features give you a better ability to precisely target fish-holding areas
- Depth Highlight clearly highlights your most productive depth range, using customizable contour shading, to help find similar fish-holding spots on the map
- Shallow Water Highlight helps to identify hazardous, shallow water areas with customizable contour shading.
- Optional Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Follow will automatically follow a set CoastMaster depth contour, allowing you to move along at precisely the right depth. A technology available for the first time in any coastal chart.
- All HELIX G3/G3N and Newer
- All SOLIX
- All APEX
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192