Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
Elite FS 7 Chartplotter/Fishfinder with HDI Transom Mount Transducer
The Elite Fishing System (FS) combines the power of Lowrance’s proven and newest fishfinding tools with a more affordable display that’s easier to use and install. From ActiveTarget™ live sonar and extreme high-resolution Active Imaging™ with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ to preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ Fishing Maps, Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
- 7" Display
- ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar ready with optional ActiveTarget™ live sonar and transducer (000-15593-001)
- Includes HDI transducer with Lowrance CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- Preloaded C-MAP® Contour+ with 1-foot contours on 8,900 lakes
- Other mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- High-resolution multi-touch touchscreen
- Integrated wireless, NMEA 2000® and Ethernet connectivity
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
C-Map Contour+ Mapping Preloaded
You will spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of the C-MAP Contour+ charts built into Elite FS displays. From finding key fishing areas, like ledges, drop-offs and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution 1-foot contours on 8,900 lakes.
- Custom depth shading
- Easy routing, Lowrance presentation for icons
- High-Resolution, Bathymetric 1-foot contours on 8,900 U.S. lakes
- Standard navigation data
- Fishing POIs
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 7"
- Included Transducer: 000-12570-001
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 13"W x 16"L WT: 6.25 lbs
- UPC: 9420064116980
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192