Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
HOOK Reveal 9 Combo with TripleShot Transom Mount & C-MAP Contour™+ Card
The HOOK Reveal makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, DownScan Imaging™ and now FishReveal™, which makes fish easier to see by combining the benefits of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen. Whether you’re fishing a local spot or unfamiliar water, find the best fishing areas with included US/Canada C-MAP® Contour™+ mapping or map uncharted water – in real-time – with Genesis Live.
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
TripleShot™ High CHIRP Sonar with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
Perfect for anglers who want all their sonar from a single transducer, TripleShot™ features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options, and access key functions with HOOK Reveal’s simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fishfinders
- Tripleshot™ transducer with High CHIRP, SideScan, and DownScan Imaging™
- Includes US/Canada C-MAP® Contour+ Inland and Coastal chart
- SolarMAX™ Display
- Fish-finding color palettes
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Mapping options include C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more
- microSD card slot
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Screen Size: 9"
- Included Transducer: 000-14029-001
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 9"W x 13"L WT: 5.7 lbs
- UPC: 9420064119981
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192