Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
Link-9 VHF Radio with DSC & AIS Receiver
- Lowrance Link-9 Replaces the current Link-8 VHF
- Front mountable design for easy installation
- Industrial Design to align with style of Lowrance MFDs
- Seamless integration with a wider B & G system through NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Built-in AIS Receiver
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
Unique Selling Points:
- With the integrated GPS receiver the Link-9 now has four ways to ensure you have a GPS fix in the event of an emergency.
- A GPS antenna in the face of the radio means open air installations don’t need another antenna at all
- An SMA connector on the rear case allows for connection to a GPS-500 antenna
- NMEA 0183 allows you to get GPS from a chartplotter
- NMEA 2000 means you don’t need another antenna if you already have one in your network
Built in AIS:
- A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways.
- AIS information can be viewed on the Link-9’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
Remote Mountable Fist Mic:
- The Link-9’s removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the radio, and optional extension cable allows the radio and mic to be mounted separately.
- This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, with no cable clutter.
- For example, the Link-9 can be mounted overhead, with no hanging cables, while the mic is connected to an extension socket on the dash below.
Mount From The Front:
- Link-9 features easily removable top and bottom bezels which reveal mounting holes allowing the same style of mounting from the front that is featured on Lowrance MFDs.
Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start tracking!
- Track up to 5 buddies
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the position of that don’t have AIS
- Press the NAV button on the Link-9 to turn it into a navigational instrument displaying your Speed and Course.
- Link-9 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV/MOB button to drop a waypoint on your current location and the Link-9 will enter MOB mode to show you how far away you are and where you need to steer to get back to the position of the MOB event. The MOB waypoint is also transmitted over NMEA 2000 to the rest of your network.
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Built-In GPS: Yes
- AIS: Yes
- Scrambler Capable: No
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- Color: Grey
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 10"W x 11"L WT: 5.55 lbs
- UPC: 9420024172490
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192