Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
S3100 Sonar Module
Active Imaging HD
The S3100 provides support for high-definition Active Imaging™ HD sonar to HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays. Active Imaging HD delivers the clearest images of fish and structure with Lowrance® CHIRP sonar and high-frequency (up to 1 Megahertz) SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ – plus FishReveal™ DownScan and SideScan views, making fish identification easier below and to the sides of the boat.
FishReveal™ SideScan View
Fish will be easy to see on both sides of the boat with the new FishReveal SideScan view, which takes the guesswork out of fish identification by combining on one screen the incredible detail of high-frequency SideScan with the superb clarity and target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar. Available for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE, and Elite FS displays.
Track Multiple Depth Ranges
With two fully independent 1kW sonar channels, you can connect the S3100 to up to two additional transducers to track multiple depth ranges at the same time. Always get the clearest sonar images with integrated heave compensation that keeps sonar images stable by compensating for boat movements – even in rough water.
- Brings Active Imaging HD support to HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays
- Delivers the highest resolution images of fish and structure with high-frequency (up to 1 Megahertz) SideScan/DownScan Imaging
- Enables FishReveal SideScan for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE, and Elite FS displays
- Outstanding fish-finding and bottom tracking capability with two, fully independent 1kW sonar channels
- Compatible with wide-angle transducers for greater coverage
- Crystal clear sonar images, even in choppy seas, with heave compensation
- Combine any two CHIRP frequency ranges to track multiple depth range simultaneously
- 1GB Ethernet capability
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192