Save up to $4,000 w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2024 VIEW
TotalScan Transom Mount transducer
An all-in-one transducer that matches proven CHIRP sonar with StructureScan® HD and DownScan Imaging technology, making it possible to target fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same transducer.
The TotalScan transducer features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2.
The TotalScan transducer is one of four new transducers that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black) 24ft cable.
An adapter cable will be available to connect xSonic (9-pin black) transducers to legacy displays that have a 7-pin blue connector.
Note: When a TotalScan transducer is connected to a legacy display with a 7-pin blue connector, the side-scanning feature will not function.
- All-in-one transducer featuring CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Also supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP Sonar frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan HD frequencies
- Multiple mounting options
- Fully compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite-7Ti, Elite-5Ti, Simrad NSS evo2, and NSO evo2
- Compatible with select legacy displays (Requires xSonic transducer adapter - side-scanning sonar not supported on legacy products)
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 9
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down/Side
- Chirp: Medium/High
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 3.25 lbs
- UPC: 9420024145265
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192