Raptor Bundle Pair - 8' Black Shallow Water Anchors with Active Anchoring & Footswitch Included
- (2) Minn Kota Raptor 8' Shallow Water Anchor with Active Anchoring - Black
- (1) Minn Kota Raptor Wireless Footswitch – Bluetooth
Minn Kota Raptor 8' Shallow Water Anchor with Active Anchoring - Black
Raptor keeps working to hold you more reliably than any other anchor, especially in rough conditions. It knows where you’re anchoring, what’s happening to your boat, and what to do next. It reads the bottom, senses the anchoring force, and reacts automatically to keep you locked down until you’re ready to change spots. Legendary Minn Kota's durability and innovative anchoring technology make Raptor the only hydraulic anchor that can call itself relentless.
- Active Anchoring: This revolutionary anchoring technology continuously monitors the anchoring force and adjusts to keep you pinned to the bottom
- Auto Bottom Mode: On Active Anchoring-enabled models, this anchoring mode automatically senses bottom composition and hardness to deliver the right amount of anchoring force every time
- Durable Design: A wider profile, heavy-duty reinforced pivot points, and extruded aluminum design will keep Raptor on the water in the harshest conditions
- Retraction Force: We designed Raptor with increased retraction force to ensure spike removal in all bottom types
- Multiple Control Options: Control Raptor from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: wireless remote, foot switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote, mobile app, or right from the Humminbird fish finder
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), Standard (normal anchoring), and Auto-Bottom Mode on Active Anchoring equipped models, which automatically deliver the ideal anchoring force by sensing bottom hardness
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: A strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Raptor with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Raptor safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Wireless remote
- 15' hydraulic hoses
- Product Weight: 41 lb.
- Anchoring Depth: 8 ft.
- Product Dimensions: 12 in x 4.75 in x 58 in
- Operation: Hydraulic
- Deployment: Four-Bar Articulating Arm
Minn Kota Raptor Wireless Footswitch – Bluetooth
Raptor wireless foot switch allows for hands-free control of your Raptor. Control one or two Raptors independently or simultaneously. The foot switch is waterproof, includes LED indicator lights, and has an easy-access battery compartment.
- Enable or disable active Anchoring
- Anchor mode selection of Auto-Bottom, Standard, Rough Water, or Soft Bottom
- Change deployment and retraction speed
- Selection and control of single or dual Raptors
- LED display of anchor mode for single or dual Raptors
- Modular deck mount for easy removal and storage
- Automatic up/down
- Waterproof and floats
- Battery included
Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Color: Black
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 10"W x 11"L WT: 100.75 lbs
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192