Keep your Garmin® units safe and secure with the BoatEFX® G-LOX. This patent pending design secures your unit in the Garmin® quick disconnect cradle. Compatible with Garmin® GPSMAP™ and ECHOMAP™.
Ships within 3-5 business days
(1) BoatEFX G-LOX - Machined from 1/4" thick Aluminum - Powder Coated - Offered in 10 different colors
(1) Set of BoatEFX® HDX Gimbals *REQUIRED* SEE DETAILS BELOW** Machined from 1/4" thick Aluminum - Powder Coated - Offered in 10 different colors
- Stainless Steel hardware to mount G-LOX to gimbals and graph
- Pack of Stainless steel gimbal mounting hardware (8) 1/4-20x1" SS bolts - with washers and nylon locking nuts
(2) Stainless steel locking hardware bolts - requires special (included) tool to lock your gimbals to whatever your mounting to
Optional: (Highly Recommended)
(1) 2 Pack of BoatEFX® GraphLOX® **(GraphLOX® are needed to lock your unit) G-LOX is not compatible with any other "Graph Lock" on the market**
** Please Note- Entire graph mount is not included with BoatEFX® G-LOX**
**Included gimbals are factory height - Base of Gimbals are 3" from front to back. Check your mounting clearance. These gimbals are made for BoatEFX® Graph Mounts, but can be mounted to anything, drilling may be required in surface you are mounting gimbals to
**If you already own a BoatEFX Graph Mount please email or call for a reduced price since you already own compatible gimbals- 513-855-1192, sales@BoatEFX.com
BoatEFX LLC products will carry the following warranty.
- Limited Lifetime
The warranty requires return of defective part/product directly to BoatEFX. Replacement of parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- The repair or replacement of a faulty product within the warranty period remains at the discretion of BoatEFX.
The BoatEFX warranty covers defects in parts in workmanship but does not cover fair wear and tear, defect resulting from misuse, unauthorized modification, operation or storage outside the environment specification for the product or in-transit damage.
Summary of Benefits
- Repair defects in components or workmanship
- Repair at BoatEFX
- Replacement of parts or product may be new or refurbished and will meet or exceed specifications of the original parts or products.
- Phone Technical Support
- Fair wear and tear
- Damage by mishandling
- In Transit Damage
- Operation or storage outside of designed specification
Should you have any questions relating to the Warranty of any BoatEFX LLC product or require any technical support please contact BoatEFX at 1 (513) 855-1192
Limitation of Liability
Except for the commitments outlined above BoatEFX LLC will not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other types of damages or injury to person(s) or property.
*Under normal circumstances purchases ship within 5-20 business days or sooner.
BoatEFX offers FREE shipping on all products. We take care in packaging our products for shipping, However, once an item has left our facility it is no longer in our control in the handling of your order. If you receive a damaged shipping box please contact us before opening and within 48hrs of delivery.
1 (513) 855-1192